Sunday, February 6, 2011

Proof

Cancer and Libra love compatibility

This pair operates on entirely different levels: Cancer wants love to be emotionally transcendent, Libra seeks perfect intellectual communion. It is difficult for the Libra to get on well with a Cancer's changeable temperament. The Cancer for his turn feels uncertainty and anxiety because of the Libra's attachment. The Libra is attracted by the Cancer's moods, but he/she prefers to avoid any troubles. Cancer will have to bring some excitement and glamour into the bedroom and their love making if he/she would capture and hold Libras attention, as he/she has a roving eye and will always be looking for greener pastures, sex being the important part of life to him/her that it is. But if Cancer turns critical, especially about Libra's extravagance, Libra will start looking elsewhere. The connection is possible. The marriage is almost unreal.


After reading this, it's now clear to me. "The marriage is almost unreal." If I would of read this 2 years ago I would probably be in a better place. I'm holding on to something thats not there so I'm moving on. "Slowly but surely." I never really looked too much into horoscopes but this really caught my eye and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment