Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 1: Letter to My Best Friend

Dear Courtney,

I'm blessed to have met you. I believe I met you in 10th grade but if not it was 11th lol. We met in class and you sat right behind me in English. You were really nice to me and you seemed cool. Little did I know that, that was the beggining of a beautiful friendship. Through the years I've gotten to know you very well. I found out that you are a "Ride or Die" kind of girl. You have done a lot for me and I can't thank you enough for that. You've traveled all the way to my school just to deliver me my book because shipping it here would of been too expensive! It's the things like that, that makes me happy. I believe you were put in my life for a reason and I thank God everyday. I have yet to sign your yearbook by the way. Although we may argue all the time and agree to disagree on a lot of things I know in the end it is making out friendship stronger. I look forward to the day you are the maid of honor in my wedding. I love you and don't you ever forget that.

--Love your Best Friend

Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment