Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm Lazy?

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just really lazy when it comes to certain things. This is my first time updating my blog in a couple of months which is just really sad. I have a lot on my mind and I know how I am when it comes to expressing myself. I like to keep things in and deal with it when I need to but most of the time I don't do anything which is not good. I do enjoy writing on my own not having to write for a grade. I feel that this blog is a way of self expression for me and I've haven't been taking advantage of that. Maybe I'm not lazy. Maybe it's just time constraints. Maybe it's both actually. I don't know whatever it is I need to just make time, no excuses. I have a feeling that I'm going to be blogging a lot now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment