Saturday, June 26, 2010

Noah "40" Shebib


So I watched the documentary of Drake on MTV and I loved it. I learned a lot about one of my favorite artists. In the documentary he introduced his close friend and producer of some of his songs Noah "40" Shebib. Noah was diagnosed with MS when he was in his 20s. As soon as I heard that I felt a connection between Noah and I. My aunt has been living with MS for majority of her life and I've seen the effects its had on her. I know that MS has different effects on different people but I did not know you could die from it. I want to meet Noah one day so I can tell him how much I admire his strength. It is inspirational to me especially since I found out that I could get that one day. The thought is scary but it is reality. I also want to tell him how attractive he is but that is besides the point. I love the closeness that Drake and Noah share also. I think it is beautiful. To Noah aka 40, you keep staying strong. You are talented and beautiful and I dedicate this post to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment